SYMPHONY DENTAL - Edmonton Dentist -
Symphony Dental - Mira Health Centre
#123, 11910 - 111 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5G 0E5
(780) 455-8141 or (780) 455-8269.
*FREE PARKING for our patients.
(Please bring in parking receipt for reimbursement)
Dear Valued Patients of Symphony Dental,
As we welcome you back amid the Coronavirus pandemic, Symphony Dental remains committed to the health and safety of our staff and patients. At this time, we want to update you on the many important precautionary measures we have implemented to minimize the risk of the virus.
The following are subject to change as more information become known, or regulatory changes are put in place.
Arriving at the clinic
- Ensure that you are feeling well. We will verbally screen patients for symptoms consistent with Covid-19 the day prior to their appointments and in writing upon arriving at the clinic.
- To avoid congestion in the reception area, the main entrance will be locked. Please patiently wait for a staff member to let you in.
- We kindly ask that patients limit the number of visitors accompanying him/her to the dental appointment to only those people who are necessary.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when entering the clinic, if you do not have one, we will provide you with a disposable mask.
- Everyone entering the clinic will have their temperature taken and documented.
- Upon entering the clinic, we ask that you sanitize your hands immediately (sanitizer provided)
- Plexiglass are installed at reception and front desk area.
- We arrange appointments to minimize patients in the waiting area. Patients may opt to wait in their vehicles or outside the dental facility where they can be contacted by mobile phone when it is their turn for dental care.
- Our waiting room is equipped with portable HEPA air filtration system with Plasmacluster technology providing fresh clean air and a healthy environment. https://sg.sharp/plasmacluster-technology
- Cleaning and disinfection of chairs and commonly touched surfaces in the waiting area are done between each patient.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, 24+ hours notice is deeply appreciated, as this potentially allows for your spot to be filled by someone on the waiting list or in need of an appointment.
In the treatment room
- All our staff are screened for symptoms consistent with Covid-19 daily in addition to having their temperatures checked and documented every 4 hours while at work.
- Our dental personnel working directly with patients have completed training on prevention and transmission of infectious agent. They will be wearing appropriate PPE consistent with updated recommendations while providing care.
- Dental treatments will be provided in enclosed individual patient room when possible.
- Treatment areas have portable High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) air filtration systems equipped with Plasmacluster Technology and Quatro Air Technologies providing fresh, clean air and a safer working environment. https://sg.sharp/plasmacluster-technology and https://quatroair.com/#gsc.tab=0
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of our team. We look forward to welcoming you to our clinic. While it may not be business as usual, our first priority remains committed to taking care of you, our patients. In this regard, we will forge ahead with caution and with your co-operation. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together to keep each other safe.
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
Your smile is our top priority. The entire team at Symphony Dental are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. When you visit our office, you will be greeted with smiles by the friendly and familiar faces of Dr. Brian Pham, Joan, Stacey, Deb and CarrieAnn.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting. Dr. Pham, Joan, Stacey, Deb and CarrieAnn would be happy to facilitate any questions that you may have after reading through the information provided in this website.
Contact us today!
We at Symphony Dental genuinely hope that this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.